Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Never seen before photos :)

This post took me so long to write.

Every time I'd open my photos app I would take a stroll down memory lane.

It was so hard to choose the pictures to show you how I do it! I can't wait for you to see them, because I've never shared these vacation pictures before.

In this brand new postI answer everything you need to know about how I travel with Harley and still eat organic!

  • How do you eat organic food in a place that doesn't have it readily available?
  • What essentials do you pack in your suitcase?
  • How do you keep your small child happy at restaurants?
  • Do you keep baby on the same routine when you're not at home?
  • How do you deal with airport delays and eating in airports?

Read: How To Travel With A Baby And Still Eat Organic.

Bon Voyage,

Vani

P.S. Are any of your friends or family going to be traveling for the holidays? Share these tips with them!


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment