Sunday, November 18, 2018

I cannot believe my Uber driver said this...

I had the funniest Uber driver the other day…

He asked me, "You aren't cooking for Thanksgiving are you?" I responded, "Of course I am!" and when he seemed surprised I laughed… "Ha ha, you have no idea who you're talking to!" After I rattled off a short list of the items I was making, he gave pause and joked back, "Are you Martha Stewart?"

LOL… I'm definitely not Martha Stewart, but my Thanksgiving game is pretty strong.

It wasn't always this way. Back in the day if I was "making" anything for Thanksgiving I'd usually wait until the last minute and grab processed items like canned cranberry sauce, supermarket rolls, and packaged stuffing mix. Can you relate?

If you're feeling behind and want some help getting a "real food" Thanksgiving feast together, I've got something you are going to love…

I put together all of my holiday recipes along with shopping and prepping tips and published them in a guide. It includes a full holiday menu that you can use for not just Thanksgiving, but any holiday celebration – with over 20 recipes for appetizers, entrees, desserts. It's my personal healthy holiday roadmap!

Get my Healthy Holiday Survival Guide here.

As you make these recipes, please share your spirit on Instagram and use the hashtag #FoodBabe – I would LOVE to see your creations!

I want to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. I appreciate you more than you know.

Thank you for standing by my side…

Thank you for sending kind words of support…

Thank you for sharing your own stories and struggles with me…

Thank you for not buying crappy processed food and voting with your dollars…

Thank you for helping me fight Big Food…

Thank you for caring about the food you feed your families…

Most of all, thank you for caring about your health. It is so important.

You are doing amazing work. I love you guys!

Xo,
Vani

P.S. Also here's a quick list of my favorite recipes on the blog:

  1. Cornbread Stuffing
  2. Raw Stuffing
  3. Cranberry Sauce
  4. Garlic Roasted Vegetables with Lentils
  5. Raw Brussels Sprouts Good Fortune Salad
  6. Healing Everyday Hummus
  7. Roasted Pumpkin Spice Nuts
  8. Coconut Milk Ice Cream
  9. Pumpkin Pie With Coconut Whipped Cream

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment