Friday, November 9, 2018

Put your money where your mouth is

I'm one of the crazy ones.

I'll explain...

They say:

"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world are the ones who do."

SO CALL ME CRAZY.

I want to change the world – nothing less.

And you know what?

It's happening.

I never set out to create my own line of products. But I realized the only way to make lasting change in the food industry is from the inside.

Sure, Truvani is still a small player in this massive food industry. But we're moving fast…

And we reached a milestone this week:

We announced our new Vanilla Plant Based Protein.

Plus, the fact that we were able to pass on significant savings to you by lowering the base price of our Plant Based Protein.

But don't get me wrong...

Not for one second do I believe I did this alone!

We are in this together.

Change always begins with a small group of people, who "put their money where their mouth is."

That means you.

So...

Thank you for your support.

Thank you for being crazy enough to believe we can actually make a change.

And thank you for helping to make it happen.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. We announced our new Vanilla Plant Based Protein this week! Our launch special ends today. It's available – at a new, lower price – right here

"Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it all into words is all that is necessary." – Margaret Cousins


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment