Monday, May 7, 2018

The next Truvani product is available! Can you guess what it is?

So, I'm in Los Angeles on a business trip, and I'm about to sit down with my daughter for a snack. I give her a sippy cup filled with this dark colored liquid…

When my colleague asked what it was, I told him and he was shocked.

"I DRINK THAT TOO!"

This got me thinking…

"What if we make this the NEXT Truvani product?"

And that's exactly what we did.

Can you guess what it is?

Watch the new video to see what it is and hear the full story.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. It's all still so surreal to me. I never set out to create my own product line, but after years of fighting against Big Food and forcing big companies to change,  I knew I had to take matters into my own hands. The only real way to make lasting change in our food system is to fight them head-to-head as a competitor. We launched our first product earlier this year. There are 1210 verified buyer reviews. 1128 of these reviews are 5 stars. Now our second product is available.

See what it is!

I started my new company Truvani to create the products I wish I could find in stores. There are too many products with unnecessary additives, and many of them with ingredients that could be harmful to your health. I realized that the best way to improve the food system was to get on the inside.

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment