Wednesday, May 16, 2018

I make these for my daughter and she loves them!

I've been looking into processed baby and toddler food and the state of affairs is pretty sad. Almost every single packaged snack is spiked with added refined sugar and some with risky additives too. A new investigation is underway, but until then I thought I would share a new recipe I've been making for my daughter lately that she absolutely loves! 

Ever since Harley was born I've been getting lots of questions from other parents out there looking for healthy store-bought options for their little ones. So, if you're searching for some healthier store-bought and packaged snacks - I've got ya covered. The new baby and toddler food investigation that's coming soon will include more on what I've been feeding Harley at home + a big list of store-bought snacks to try. Stay tuned!

I hope your family loves this new muffin recipe as much as we do!

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. If you know anyone looking for healthy snacks for their kids, please share this recipe with them and ask them to subscribe here to get my upcoming investigations sent to their email.

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment