Friday, May 11, 2018

The special ends tonight!

Hi! One last reminder!

This is it. There are only a few short hours left to pre-order our newest product - Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder - at a discount.

Pre-Order Organic Chicken Bone Broth - Save Up To 30%

The benefits are jaw dropping: it can promote gut health, support healthy digestive functions, and promote healthy (and youthful) skin.

And more. There are 12 benefits and I cover each of them right here.

Let me level with you...

The big reason why we are offering Organic Chicken Bone Broth as a pre-order is as simple as this: there is truly a limited supply due to our strict ingredient sourcing standards.

When we release this to the public later in the year, I fully expect to completely sell out. So, I wanted to give early Truvani supporters "first dibs."

It's all so crazy to me.

You've seen me call out Big Food companies for years. We've even forced some of them to change. But big companies don't change fast enough, and people kept asking me, "What do you recommend instead?"

And that's the problem.

Sometimes there are no alternatives.

So, I wanted to create the products I personally wanted to see in the world...

And your support has been tremendously helpful with making this a reality.

Yes, this is your last chance to pre-order our newest product Organic Chicken Bone Broth powder at our pre-order special...

...but no matter what happens.

Let's never forget. You're here because you believe in the same things I believe in.

Real food without added chemicals.

Products without toxins.

Labels without lies.

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment