Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Why this drink keeps me healthy...

I have been drinking bone broth for years. Now I give it to my husband and daughter. This remarkable, savory, "elixir" has jaw-dropping benefits...

12 in all. I cover each of them here.

But one of the stories that makes me smile is this...

Last year, a friend of mine sent me this text, after I posted an Instagram story of me making and freezing bone broth for my daughter.

She said, "Hey! Ok so you're prob going to roll your eyes at me but....any chance next time you make bone broth I could buy some from you? I really want to see if [my baby] likes it, too!"

Roll my eyes?

NEVER!

I love bone broth and I work it into my health regimen because I believe it helps me in several ways.

The only problem with it?

It's hard (and time consuming) to make.

And as a working mom, I can't always make it when I want to make it. It's not that I don't care. It's that making bone broth is a multi-day process and I just don't have the time.

And that's why I knew it had to be the second Truvani product.

I wanted to make it easy. Especially for working moms who are always on the go. And that's why we turned it into an Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder.

You can learn about this new product and pre-order right here (and save up to 30%)

It is a savory bone broth that you can mix with hot water and drink, and it has the same benefits of bone broth. You can also put it in your soup, eggs, or mashed potatoes. It's packed with 10 grams of protein, great nutrition, and we test every ingredient to ensure it lives up to The Truvani Standard.

Now, here's the deal...

We are sending you this email because our Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder is available on pre-sale. And if you order it today, you can save up to 30% off.

See the details here.

It's only available until Friday. And then it goes away.

We ship the product in July. And you may be wondering, "Why are you pre-selling it?"

It's simple. Since we have such strict ingredient sourcing standards, there's a limited supply of the product. And I wanted to give people in the Food Babe Army "first dibs" on ordering our product since I expect to sell out when we launch it to the public.

Over the years I've told you that voting with your dollars is one of the most important things you can do to change the food system.

Now, I am finally able to create the healthy products that I always wanted to see in stores, not just for myself - but for you too. Your support is making this possible.

Thank you!

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment