Friday, May 11, 2018

I'm floored...

Hi! My Truvani product is an Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder. It is available at a discount that ends at midnight tonight...

See the details before it expires

Each bag of Organic Chicken Bone Broth Powder has 15 servings in it, which means each serving costs as little as $3.27 (when you pre-order 6).

This is a steal, especially when you compare it to other Bone Broth companies which can charge more than $7.00 per serving.

But I must confess,  I'm floored at the response...

People are excited for our new product, and that feels great when I hear it...

...but nothing makes me happier than hearing people say, "I can't wait to try your bone broth powder because of the ingredients."

I started this company because I wanted to do the right thing and we are doing just that. We will be USDA certified organic. We will also go a step further and test for heavy metals, glyphosate, and ensure that we are NON-GMO.

And it's not easy.

This is why most companies skip it, but I'm not most people, and my company Truvani isn't most companies.

We pick the best ingredients. Always.

And that's why we have a limited supply of our new Organic Chicken Bone Broth Provider.

Don't miss this opportunity, make sure you pre-order our Organic Chicken Bone Broth today… before the supply runs out… before the price goes up.

I believe in 3 simple principles:

Real food without added chemicals.

Products without toxins.

Labels without lies.

And we will always look for the best ingredients available. Always. This means if it's possible to offer a product as a USDA certified organic product... that passes Prop 65... we will find a way to do it. Every time.

Now don't forget...

Today is the last day to pre-order our newest product at the launch week "special" pricing. So if you want to lock it in, pre-order it today.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I'm going live on the Food Babe Facebook page at 2:30pm EST  - would love to see you there and answer any questions.



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment