Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Re: Addictive food stimulants piece for Organic Well Being

Hi there,

I wanted to reach out one last time and ask did you have a chance to look over the research on the health hazards of food stimulants?

I know you guys have written about similar topics previously and I'd love to contribute a summary =)

Have a great day!

Stewart

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 9:18 AM, Stewart Dunlop <stewart@thegoodgut.org> wrote:
Hi again,

Just following up to check if you saw our article?

I think it's an important finding - And not something most people would normally consider.

Would love to hear back from you either way.

Best, Stewart



On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 12:54 PM, Stewart Dunlop <stewart@thegoodgut.org> wrote:
Hi there,

Stewart here from TheGoodGut. I love guts (don't worry, I'm not a serial killer) and healthy living.

I was looking for interesting articles on food health and came across your post - http://allorganichealth.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-7-most-dangerous-excitotoxins.html. I liked the piece, especially your ability to support the credibility of claims made (which is often neglected online!).

Anyway I wanted to share my own research on food stimulants - The hidden dangers of addictive food stimulants - To try and help people how to identify hazardous ingredients in the products we eat every day.

Since we're both writing about the same thing, I wanted to reach out and ask if you would be so kind as to reference my post in your article?

I know I know...it's pretty shameless to come and ask out the blue, but I'm currently operating at a loss and just focusing all my efforts on trying to write great, scientifically accurate content to help inform people make better decisions about their diet.

Would love to hear your thoughts =)

Best,
Stewart
Believer in the spread of positive, factual information.






No comments:

Post a Comment