Thursday, March 22, 2018

Rare deal on clean makeup (expires at Midnight!)

Every single day I get asked what cosmetics and hair products I like to use. Instead of simply telling you what brands I like, I wanted to make it easier for you to try them. That's why my team and I took months to put this special deal together for you.

Before I ask a brand like 100% Pure to become a Food Babe partner, I have to LOVE their products but I also want them to give you value too. This is a rare thing that happens and I'm so excited to be able to do this for you. 

Get 15% off your order with the code "FOODBABE" at checkout when you visit 100% Pure here. (Offer expires tonight at Midnight).

When I shared this partnership on social media, I was excited to see that so many of you love 100% Pure products as much as I do…

"100% Pure is the only makeup brand I use. I have used them for 5 years And love them!" ~ Dee L.

"I use some of their products too. I love the coffee eye cream. It smell so good and takes the swelling when I'm puffy." ~ Karen M.

"Their liquid eyeliner is amazing FYI!" ~ Elizabeth H.  

"Their glossing shampoo and conditioner is the absolute best! It smells amazing and leaves your hair silky and shiny. It's also easy to use on long hair unlike some natural shampoos that leave your hair feeling like a tangled mess. I absolutely love 100% Pure!" ~ Veronica G.

"Been using 100% Pure for years now. Love their powder eye shadow, sugar plum fruit pigmented lip & cheek tint, the nail polish is awesome too." ~ Jen

"I love 100% Pure's mascara. It is gorgeous and even smells good." ~ Jessica S.

These are some 100% Pure products I personally love to use…

If you want to give them a try at a discount, make sure you visit 100% Pure here and don't forget to enter the code FOODBABE at checkout to get 15% off before it expires tonight at midnight.

Remember, your purchase supports the work we do here at Food Babe, so thank you!

Feel free to send this email to anyone in your life who would love to save money on these amazing products. Here's to helping everyone have a safe and clean beauty routine.

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment