Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Beauty & hair products I love!

In my email yesterday I asked you to count how many beauty and personal care products you use daily, and got a lot of replies like this...

"I counted 23! And this is just on a "normal" minimal makeup/hair day! And some of these I use multiple times in a day, such as hand soap, hand lotion, and lip balm. Crazy!... I never thought to count the number of products I use to get a sense for the potential chemical load I could be subjecting my body to but this really puts it in perspective!" ~ Lauren L.

I asked you to take part in this little exercise because being a Food Babe doesn't stop at food. 

Years ago I took a hard look at all the beauty products I was using daily… everything from my shampoo, to my lotion, to my lipstick. I found that not only were most of them filled with controversial chemicals like parabens and artificial dyes, but I was using way too many products that were not even necessary. That was a big wake-up call.

That is when I decided to clean up my beauty routine. Now, I only use a few products that I absolutely LOVE, which are the cleanest and safest that I can find. Every single day, I get emails and social media messages asking me what specific products I like to use.

One of my favorite brands is 100% Pure. And I am excited to announce that I've just partnered with them to bring you their products at an awesome savings!

All 100% Pure products are made with organic unrefined ingredients, no synthetic chemicals, and are cruelty-free. They even test each ingredient for pesticide residues! And, they're free of all of those controversial ingredients that are in most cosmetics… there are no parabens, SLS, SLES, or synthetic fragrances. Instead of using artificial dyes, all of their products are pigmented using fruits and vegetables. How cool is that?

Even if you don't wear makeup, they've got amazing shampoo, bath products, body scrubs, soaps, face creams, and moisturizers too. 

Take 15% off your purchase with the code "FOODBABE" at checkout when you visit them here. This exclusive 100% Pure discount is only available through this Thursday (3/22).​

The other day I posting some pictures from a Truvani video shoot and a few of you were asking about the lipstick I'm wearing...

For the video shoot, I was wearing a bit more makeup than I normally do. Even then, I made sure to use only the safe cosmetics that I love, and that includes this lipstick - 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Pomegranate Oil Anti-Aging Lipstick in Poppy. I really love this color! The best part is I know that I'm not coating my lips with toxic chemicals.

Whenever I'm headed out and want to wear a little makeup, these are the 100% Pure products I personally love to use…

I hope that this helps you clean up your beauty routine and that you enjoy the discount from 100% Pure. Make sure you visit them here and don't forget to enter in the code FOODBABE at checkout to get 15% off before it expires this Thursday.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you know anyone who would like this discount on some amazing beauty products, please send this email to them! Your purchase supports everything we do here at Food Babe, so thank you!

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment