Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Did you receive my previous email?

Hi again,

Just thought I'd bump this to the top of your inbox and make sure you received my previous email about the useful resources for your visitors on EndocrineWeb.com?

In case you missed it, here's the page I think you may want to consider linking to from your site: Here's the page I think it would make a great addition to: http://allorganichealth.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-5-most-common-thyroid-disorders.html.

EndocrineWeb.com is committed to providing the highest quality information on endocrine disorders and I'm sure including this link will provide your readers with valuable insights into underactive thyroid.

Thanks for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Samantha

Samantha Moore
PR Manager
Endocrine Awareness Group

www.endocrineweb.com


Don't want emails from us anymore? Reply to this email with the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.
Endocrine Web, 7 north Willow St. Ste 7a, Montclair NJ, 07042, United States

No comments:

Post a Comment