Friday, June 16, 2017

Sugar Detox Challenge Closes Tonight - You in?

Just a quick heads up that I'm starting a 7-Day Sugar Detox Challenge starting on Monday - June 19th - and I'd absolutely love for you to join me.

You may know that I recently become a mom. And, if you're a mom, you know those pregnancy sugar cravings can be a beast! So to get back on track and kickstart my diet, I've decided to do the 7-Day Sugar Detox again - and this time, I'll be doing it along with large group of new participants, side-by-side - starting on Monday. We'll be encouraging each other in a new members-only Facebook group - It's going to be SUPER FUN!

Now is the perfect time for you to detox from sugar and start your summer off right. I'll also send you a free copy of my Real Food Slow Cooker Guide (over 50 recipes!) when you sign up by midnight tonight. As soon as you sign up for the 7-Day Sugar Detox for a one-time fee, you'll get instant access to this entire program FOR LIFE so you can start with me on Monday, or anytime you'd like:

  • Quick Start Guide with 22 pages covering all the facts about what sugar does to the body and why this detox is so life-changing.
  • 7-Day Sugar Detox Plan with 29 detailed pages that explain exactly what you will be eating during the detox, where to find strategies to reduce your sugar cravings, and how to spot all the hidden sugars that might be lurking in your pantry!
  • Two 7-Day Sugar Detox Recipe Guides with easy to prepare, delicious real-food breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes that are free of grains and refined sugar, along with a meal schedule and shopping lists. Whether you are a vegan, gluten-free, paleo, vegetarian or a meat eater, I've got you covered.
  • If you don't like to cook or can't prepare all of the recipes, we give you suggested Dining Out Options at popular chain restaurants that you can incorporate into your detox.
  • Exclusive Instructional Videos where I personally walk you through the program, give you advice for when nighttime sugar cravings hit, and provide info on healthier sugar swaps to make your detox a piece of cake!
  • Members-Only Facebook Group that's open only to everyone on the challenge. I will be checking in with everyone in the group on Facebook Live each day during the 7-Day challenge. You'll hear my best tips, tricks, and strategies for cutting cravings. I'll also answer your most commonly-asked questions.
  • Success Journal for tracking your progress that is proven to deliver results.
  • Maintaining Your Success After Detox Guide with 21 pages of information and recipes to carefully adjust your body back to a regular diet and still enjoy sweets without sabotaging your health. This guide includes healthy snack recipes and dessert recipes to enjoy that are free of refined sugar.
  • All guides are downloadable, printable, and ready to view on your smartphone, computer or tablet instantly.

Unlike other sugar detox programs, you'll eat only healthy, whole foods on this program. You won't be eating fake food or take shortcuts with dangerous artificial sweeteners. This program is the REAL DEAL and will train your body to stop craving sweets so you'll develop a healthier relationship with your food.

Registration for Monday's challenge closes tonight! Sign up today and take the weekend to familiarize yourself with the materials, watch the videos and get prepared for Monday - maybe you ask a friend or get your whole family on board too. If you have any doubts about what this 7-Day Sugar Detox can do for you, read the testimonials here.

I'm excited for Monday and can't wait to see you in the Facebook group!

Xo,
Vani

P.S. You can start anytime you like - on Monday along with me, or next month, or later this summer - the choice is yours. I know the members of this program will cheer you on no matter when you start! Start whenever it's convenient for you. However you need to sign up tonight to get access to this special group and receive a free copy of my Real Food Slow Cooker Guide which has over 50 delicious, healthy, and easy recipes.

P.P.S. Here are just a few of the many success stories from the 7-Day Sugar Detox:

"I am feeling lean, energetic and so great! I am going to continue eating this way as it has spurred a weight loss that I've been struggling to ignite. I'm down almost 5 pounds, and paired with seeing a personal trainer I'm experiencing big changes already...I have been a follower of Vani / Food Babe for years now and have purchased meal plans and books in the past, as I love to know as much as possible about food & nutrition. This sugar detox has been the BEST plan yet for having an immediate and wonderful impact on my health!" - Diana

"I completed the 7 day detox with my husband, lost 2 pounds and started taking morning walks. I feel much more energized and focused. I recommend that everyone try this detox!" - Sheila

"From a physical aspect not only have I lost a few pounds but my clothes are looser and my rings come off a lot easier. I have also noticed that my complexion seems smoother and clearer. I have actually tamed the "sugar craving beast" in me!" - Julia

"My husband and I are absolutely loving it! We never feel hungry and the sugar cravings have virtually vanished! The recipes are amazing and the plan is so easy to follow! We are going to continue eating this way forever!" - Lori

Read more testimonials here!

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment