Tuesday, June 20, 2017

I didn't expect to lose the baby weight so fast...

I am pretty amazed to share, I've dropped over 35 pounds in 5 months and I never thought I would be able to get back into my pre-pregnancy clothes so quickly and so easily. I'll be sharing the exact routine I've been following soon, but until then I've got a brand new recipe that helped me get to where I am today. It's hydrating and really fills me up, so it's become one of my go-to foods over the last few months. Get the new recipe here and give it a try! I hope you love it as much as I do.

Since I am breast-feeding, I've been focusing on one thing: Get as many nutrients into my body as possible, staying away from processed food chemicals and pesticides - and not only is that helping my baby grow the healthiest way possible, but it's obviously helped my body snap back too! I feel great (except a little case of Mommy wrist, which acupuncture is working to get better).

If you're looking for more recipes like this that are packed with nutrients and aid in weight loss, here are some more favorites of mine:

  • Broccoli Quinoa Tabbouleh - Packed with ingredients like broccoli and parsley that help to detox the body.
  • Coconut Split Pea Soup - This incorporates all 6 tastes (sweet, bitter, salty, pungent, sour, and astringent) making you feel fully satisfied after your meal.
  • Lentil Detox Salad - I always feel light and energetic after eating this! The cilantro helps to reduce water weight and bloating.
  • Apple Pie Chia Pudding -  I love eating chia seeds for breakfast because they grow 10 times their weight in size when combined with liquid, helping the body stay hydrated and full.
  • Asparagus Hazelnut Salad - Asparagus is amazing at helping you shed the extra water weight and de-puffing your body from the inside out.
  • Kimchi - Fermented foods like this help to populate the gut with good bacteria, which can help you lose stubborn pounds and reduce inflammation.
  • Wedding Weight Loss Soup - This really helps curb my appetite and satisfies the urge for something warm and comforting at night.

These are the types of recipes you'll find in my membership meal planning program. Imagine taking the work out of thinking about what to eat each day while eating healthy food that helps you lose weight? This is what I do for you! You can download recipes, monthly meal plans, and my weight loss tips immediately when you join us here.

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment