Tuesday, April 19, 2016

See What Happens When...

This week has been a bit surreal for me.

I'm celebrating the 5 year anniversary of FoodBabe.com (yeah!) and reflecting on all that has happened since I first started this blog. Never in my wildest dreams did I envision all that the Food Babe Army has come to be! Changing multi-billion dollar corporations for the better, educating families across the world about what's in their food and changing so many individual lives. To say I have my dream job, would be an understatement – there's nothing more in the world I would rather do.

The most rewarding part of it all is YOU.

That being said, I have a super inspiring story from a reader (actually two readers!) to share with you today. I know we all could use a little bit of motivation and I love reading real life stories of people who have succeeded at changing to a healthier diet and lifestyle – and are reaping the benefits! 

See What Happens When Two Twins Makeover Their Diet! {Lisa & Laurie's Story}

Although you can see a dramatic difference in the before and after pictures - the real change has come from within! Remember a healthy outside starts from the inside. 

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you have a success story to share of your own - please let me know here. I can't wait to hear from you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment