Wednesday, April 13, 2016

No, not SKITTLES!

A lot people ask me if I am scared that PR firms hired by food and chemical corporations are actively trying to discredit me - At first I was, but then I realized something. This fight is so much bigger than what happens to me. It's not about me at all. I am actually very lucky.

I thankfully learned real nutrition, the dangers of processed food and regained my health. There are so many others out there that need to do the same (you might be on the path) - this is about them (and you) - so no matter how hard they hit at me, I stay focused on the millions out there that need this information and keep going no matter what gets thrown at me.

I really appreciate all of you out there who are taking the time to investigate your food and hold companies accountable for their actions. Doing this work is not for the faint of heart, it takes courage, bravery and letting go of the social pressures to conform (because God knows, eating a real food diet is not the norm!).

There's a reason they are watching everything we do - we are effective at winning. We've changed dozens of multi-billion dollar food corporations for the better with our actions - everyone from Kraft, General Mills, Starbucks, Subway and more... and the list is going to continue to get bigger, if you stay loud and keep sharing real food recipes, new habits and your lifestyle changes with your friends and family.

The more that you start paying attention to ingredient lists, the more you start to really notice that the majority of processed food on the shelves is made from primarily white/beige foods (wheat, soy, sugar, corn) which have been stripped of natural nutrients and artificially colored, flavored, and fortified with vitamins and minerals to resemble "food". These products are not real food at all - and your body can really tell the difference!

I know this first hand, as my health changed dramatically when I changed my eating habits and started filling my body with organic raw whole foods from all of the colors of the rainbow - leafy greens, red beets, orange carrots, purple cabbage, blueberries… as varied as possible!

The absolute best thing about eating this way is that the food industry hasn't adulterated your food with artificial colors, flavors, chemicals, pesticides, additives, preservatives, or BPA and other harmful packaging materials. But, it's also a great way to ensure that you are giving your body what it needs!

Eating an abundance of raw and colorful food is now one of the habits I live by, and I just posted a delicious new recipe on the blog that is full of colorful vegetables for you to try! It's anti-inflammatory and will rocket-boost your health! Check it out here.

Many of my other favorite recipes that can help you "Eat The Rainbow" are here on the blog as well:

If you want help with meal planning and more nutritious recipes like these, I invite you to join the Food Babe Eating Guide Program.
Meal planning & cooking at home with whole real foods is one of the best ways to stay alkaline, provide your body an abundant amount of nutrients on a daily basis, and prevent disease.

When you join, you'll get hundreds of pages of my tested tricks and tips to make healthy eating mindless, and a monthly meal plan full of Food Babe approved recipes and guidelines. You'll also get exclusive how-to videos and access to live group check-ins with me, where you can ask me anything.

I hope to see you over in the program here, and don't forget to eat the rainbow today!! AND I don't mean SKITTLES!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Stay tuned for a really fun video tomorrow, where I'll show you one of my favorite healthy travel hacks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment