Thursday, April 14, 2016

2 min organic travel hack {New Video!}

I am super excited to share this new healthy trick & video with you today.

Watch the new video here.

Since I consume coffee or tea almost every single day and travel a lot, this hack is crucial to my wellbeing!

That's because conventional coffee & tea is typically imported and grown with large amounts of pesticides and insecticides, including some that are considered too dangerous to use in the U.S.

Not only do I want to avoid sipping on pesticides in the morning, but organic fair-trade coffee & tea tastes better too!

I also share a special tip on how to avoid that nasty creamer you find in most hotel rooms and coffee shops. 

So excited to hear what you think – Don't miss this fun video! Watch it now here.

See you in the comments!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you were on the last member only live webinar, this is the coffee hack I shared with you!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment