Tuesday, March 22, 2016

They lost our trust, will this get it back? (More major news!)

There is a BIG revolution happening! Not one, but two major food companies announced yesterday they will start labeling GMOs.

Mars and Kellogg's – along with General Mills and Campbell's have all decided to do what's right. They've lost a lot of our trust and continuing to be on the wrong side of the GMO transparency debate is not good for business.

It took a long road to get here but the snowball effect is underway and we've got a major food movement happening in this country. I am incredibly proud to be part of it with all of you. I can't wait to see who is next!

It's my birthday today and I'm spending the day reflecting on all we have accomplished together. We changed dozens of multi-billion dollar corporations and we are impacting so many lives for the better – there is nothing more in the world that I would rather do and I am so grateful for all the support, love and encouragement I get from you – Thank you!!!!

In other news – Smoothie weather is upon us, which has got me taking out my blender more and more. It's the ultimate fast food, which I love when things get busy around here. There's no excuse to hit the drive thru, when you can have a real food smoothie in 5 mins that can help with skin issues, inflammation, depression and more!

Try the brand new recipe here!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Want to see me dance? Catch up on my impromptu celebration last night on Periscope, it's available until about 7pm EST tonight. Make sure to follow and turn on notifications for many more celebrations to come!

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment