Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Big Announcement!

When I look back at all that has happened in the last year, I am astounded. Especially when you look at where I started.

For most of my life I lived in what felt like a foreign body – the food and chemicals I was eating were not serving my health, my weight, or my beauty. I suffered a myriad of health issues that kept me on several prescription drugs just to cope – now I'm on zero.

It's almost been 5 years since starting this blog to share what I have learned and investigated along the way, and so much has happened to change the food industry forever.

I have a big announcement that's new on the blog about my book that came out last year.

Head over there to read all about it now.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you will be in southern California this week for Natural Products Expo in Anaheim, I'll be doing two book signings! The first 100 people at each signing will receive a free copy of The Food Babe Way!

  1. Friday, March 11th at 1:00 PM, Back To The Roots (booth #3013)
  2. Saturday, March 12th at 1:00 PM, Nutiva (booth #2420)

I hope to see you there!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment