Thursday, March 3, 2016

Goes away tomorrow!

I know from personal experience how changing your diet can transform your life. Pretty much everyone can agree that processed food and sugar are diet killers, and do nothing good for the body, yet sugar seems to control our lives and many of us struggle with uncontrollable cravings and mood swings that make it seem impossible to stop.

But it is very possible! Many people have done it and have seen their health soar (and the pounds melt off) as a result! There is no reason why you can't do this too.

"I have eliminated sugar from my diet - and the cravings have gone away - may be difficult for the 1st 2 to 3 days but anyone can do it!  I have gone from 200 lbs down to 158 and have maintained that for 6 months and am still on the road to bettering my overall health with exercise and healthy clean eating." - Cindy

"I am a 57 year old male. Over a nine month period my Triglyceride level went from 740 down to 147 when I minimized sugar and cholesterol intake. I also lost 35 pounds." -  Larry

"Last year my wife and I watched the documentary on Netflix called "Fed Up," we were disgusted on what we saw. We immediately cut back on sugar along with the kids. I lost 10 pounds and my wife lost 8 pounds in a matter of 3 weeks (our habits like working out did not change)." - Doug

"I stopped eating refined sugar over a year ago. It was through a lot of prayer and knowing how much sugar could affect my future. I am a seven year breast cancer survivor and I didn't want to live in fear anymore of it coming back. I had to take hold of my life by taking ahold of my health."  - Amy

"About two months ago we decided to get serious and eliminate as much sugar from our diet as possible…  my wife's blood pressure is down to averaging 115 over 65. Her blood sugar is back to normal. I just had my annual physical last week and everything was perfect. My cholesterol was down to 129 and I have more energy than when I retired 25 years ago. Oh yes, we are in our eighties and realize it is not too late to maintain good health, as we plan to live long past 100." - Charles

What these Food Babe readers have done is something amazing for their health, and this could be you! It's not easy to break away from sugar, but I want to help. With the new 7-Day Sugar Detox Program, I give you all of the tools you need to make this very important lifestyle change.

Check out all that's included in the program here - the guides, the videos, the recipes, the private forum - all designed to make it as simple as possible for you!

The introductory price for this program expires at midnight tomorrow - Friday, March 4, 2016. It's time to get in now - I don't want you to miss this opportunity!

Join us here.

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment