Monday, August 3, 2015

I love my skin (now).

If you've seen my old photos, you know I didn't always have the best skin. Things are much different now, but the change didn't happen overnight. It took years of getting my diet just right and also throwing away all the chemical potions I used to lather my body with.

Our skin is our largest organ, so it's crucial that we take good care of it. Sometimes you can do something on the outside of your skin that can really make an impact.

I've been doing this ancient Ayurvedic technique for years and it's something I've wanted to share with you in a video for a long time. 

Read the new post and watch the video here.

Don't forget to spread the word to all of your food babes out there (this works for men too!!!).

Xo,

Vani

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment