Monday, August 24, 2015

Launching a major petition today and it's personal.

Today, I'm launching a major petition and I need your help. 

This issue is deeply personal and tears are coming to my eyes as I write this email to you. A couple of years ago my Dad was infected with antibiotic-resistant bacteria and was hospitalized as a result.

Needless to say, it was one of the most stressful and scary times of my life. Thankfully with good medical care, my Dad survived but the antibiotics he was supposed to be given to treat the infection were deemed useless.

As you may know, we're known for getting the yoga mat chemical – azodicarbonamide – out of Subway's famous bread last year. Over 100 thousand of us signed this petition, and without you Subway would have never made this change.

I thank you so much for making that happen.

But today I'm not talking about yoga mats and shoe rubber.

There's an even bigger issue that we need to address at Subway.

One that threatens human health and we can stop it.

We've tackled the bread, now it's time to tackle the meat – the meat that is irresponsibly raised with the routine use of antibiotics in the estimated 7.6 million subs that Subway sells each day.

Join me and ask Subway to stop serving meat raised with antibiotics.

We've changed this company before and together I know we can change it again.

Please take less than 30 seconds and lend your voice to ours.

Sign the petition and be part of history. 

Together we can make it happen. Do it for you, your children and the future of the human race.

I'm doing it for my Dad.

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment