Monday, August 10, 2015

I did something crazy yesterday.

Yes, it was crazy, amazing and so awesome. There's a new phone app out there called "Periscope" where you can live broadcast with anyone across the globe that follows you.

I decided it would be interesting to live broadcast my Sunday shopping trip to Whole Foods. It was a riot! About 900 people joined me live, right in the middle of my shopping trip! I talk coconut oil, bugs in organic food, sprouts, almond milk and have an interesting encounter in the chip aisle! It was all live and totally unplanned and soooo much fun.

You can watch the play back here, but it's only available until 4pm EST today! Sorry for the short notice but I'll be doing these types of live broadcasts a lot.

Be sure to follow me @thefoodbabe after you download the app and turn on notifications so you don't miss the next one! These live broadcasts will be available for 24 hours each time to replay too.

In other news, there are a lot of confusing articles going around about one of my favorite vegetables.

Some of the articles are completely sensational but some have truth. The last thing I want is for you and others to drop this vegetable like it's hot and start eating McDonald's or something like that…

So I turned to one of my Advisory Council members for her amazing insights and expertise.

Read the new post here.

Hope you have a fantastic week…

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on Periscope – I'll be coming live from my kitchen next.

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment