Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Weight Loss Recipe + Video + Surprise Coming Soon!!!!!

Got a brand new recipe + video for ya today!

Utilizing filling ingredients that are packed with fiber and protein is a great way to lose excess pounds. 

This one is a favorite at my house these days and can easily be reheated for leftovers throughout the week:

Get the new recipe here.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Your support for my new book THE FOOD BABE WAY has totally blown me away. As a thank you for pre-ordering the hardcover, I am going to be giving each of you something special later this week. Not only are you going to be armed with the most cutting edge health information (with an additional guide that took my team months to create!), but also I'm going to let you in on a workout that has changed my life – that anyone can do from home and completely free! Can't wait to share. Stay tuned!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment