Saturday, January 31, 2015

A love note…

I have absolutely loved the notes I have been getting from you all over the globe.

I realize that many of you can't attend my book launch party to celebrate because of travel so I want to make sure you know that my local bookstore here in Charlotte called Park Road Books is offering signed and personalized copies of The Food Babe Way. They'll ship it straight to you!

I'll be spending next weekend there, getting these books ready for you before I fly off to NYC. I hope you'll reserve one now so I can send you a love note.

You can get one here: http://www.parkroadbooks.com/book/9780316376464-0

Thank you again for supporting this book.

What do you think the food industry will say if The Food Babe Way hits the best sellers list? I can't wait to find out but I can't get there without you.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you want a specific note or addressee, please make sure to put that in the order details at checkout.

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment