Monday, January 19, 2015

Breaking - First Action of 2015. I Need Your Help.

Breaking Action: Everyone knows that chips aren't exactly healthy and many of us eat them anyways.

They are part of our culture whether we like it or not. Super Bowl Parties. Vending Machines. Side Items. School Lunches.

They are everywhere and that's why seeing a very popular chip change sent shockwaves through me and a burst of hope shot up my spine.

Changes like this make a huge impact in terms of the amount of pesticides, GMOs, and toxins in our environment.

This is the first action of 2015 and I need your help! Join me and asking one the largest junk food company in the world to do the right thing:

Read the breaking post here.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I'm counting on you to share this. Organic should be available for everyone - not just some of us! 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment