Friday, January 9, 2015

Are You Eating These 5 Ingredients That Should Have Never Been Approved?

This. Is. A. Doozy.

What I am about to share with you today will have you gasping for air – it's so downright appalling.

There's a sorry state of affairs regarding the approval of new food ingredients in this country, and there is a BIG misconception that the FDA diligently reviews and approves them all.

Please make sure you are avoiding these 5 ingredients in your food!

Read the brand new investigation here.

I am counting on you to spread the word, the more we share, the better chance we have to change the food system.

Xo,

Vani

 

P.S. Yesterday was an exciting day! My finished hardcover book came in the mail!!! Holding it in my hands and being able to flip through the pages was surreal (I posted a little video on instagram). I can't wait to get this information into your hands. Next week I will be announcing some new AMAZING bonuses that will be available to everyone who preorders now (it's 45% off on Amazon right now - the lowest it has ever been!). 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment