Saturday, January 17, 2015

So Sorry! The big announcement.

I know you were supposed to receive this email yesterday and it didn't happen because someone thought it would be a good idea to block this email from going out. We are still figuring out what happened - but regardless, I'm suspicious! 

Now that this email is hopefully getting to you today - I am so excited about this big announcement:

This Is The Biggest Giveaway In Food Babe History!

We reached out to all of our favorite organic and sustainable brands to donate products to you! I'm so grateful for the generosity of these companies and their support for my new book The Food Babe Way. They understand the need to get this book into the hands of millions of people who need to read it and they want to reward the people (you!) supporting and spreading this message.

My team and these companies have worked so hard to bring this to you and I can't wait to hear what you think.

Read The New Post Here!

Because you didn't get this yesterday - We will honor everyone's request for bonuses as long as you send us your details by tonight 1/17 at Midnight! There's limited quantity and I want to make sure you get these goodies!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. These bonuses are truly remarkable and include a live Q&A with me, my favorite workout, guide & recipe books, memberships to the Food Babe Eating Guide program, organic snacks, organic tea, organic coconut water, reusable thermal water-bottles, shower filters, clay slow cookers, organic juice cleanses, high-powered blenders, organic cotton sheet sets, invites to my book launch party in NYC, even the organic mattress company I personally use and much more!!!! I feel so blessed to be in a position to give you access to all these amazing companies and products!

  

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment