Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Breaking news! Another artificial chemical bites the dust.

I am sitting here in total awe right now.

My new book The Food Babe Way isn't even out yet and it's already changing a company - another multi-billion dollar company!

To see the latest change - you've got to read my breaking news post here - it's amazing this is already making headlines in the USA Today. 

This is just the beginning.

I love you!

Vani 

P.S. It's crazy that I have already had to send in an edit for the next printing of my book and it's not even out yet! I have a feeling I'll be going back to my publisher a lot because of your amazing collective power to carry this message. I simply can't wait for you to have your hands on this book.

 

***My new book The Food Babe Way is available now - please get your copy here with exclusive bonuses and spread the word!***



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment