Tuesday, May 2, 2023

People went wild for this

Do you find yourself feeling super excited about a new habit, but then forgetting about it after a week? 

That's why we could all use reminders here and there. 

Reminders to:

Change out our toothbrush.

Clean out the trash from our cars (am I right?).

And maybe the most important reminder of all… 

Reminders to take care of ourselves. 

One of the easiest ways to stay on track is with one of my favorite Truvani accessories. 

First, it helps keep me HYDRATED throughout the day.

Second, it keeps me from crashing, which helps me stay FOCUSED.

I literally take it everywhere with me so I'm never in a situation where I'm STARVING.

(This is especially important when grocery shopping, helping to keep unwanted snacks from hopping into my cart).

Get Yours Here

This gift has saved me a time or two (or seven), which is probably why it sold out…

But today it's finally back, and I'm giving it to you for FREE (a $20 value) until Thursday.

Plus, I will also give you one of my favorite recipe eBooks FREE (a $9.99 value).

This product is a great reminder by helping you take your healthy habits on the go, wherever you go.

Don't miss your chance to get it for free with a purchase of $20+ before it is gone.

Don't wait! Offer ends Thursday.

Xo,

Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment