Wednesday, May 17, 2023

A little behind the scenes look

Just for fun, I'm sharing some behind-the-scenes photos and outtakes from my family photoshoot for my new cookbook, Food Babe Family.

Ever since I had children, I've dreamed of creating a book like this for you. I had to wait until I was ready, of course, and now it's time! 

This book is very dear to my heart. It's an intimate look at my life with my family at home, packed with full-color photos of us cooking in the kitchen, playing in our backyard, shopping at the store, and spending time together.

It's hard to believe, but we shot hundreds of family pictures for this book in just TWO DAYS. This includes the cover photo! 

If you can imagine what it was like posing for hundreds of family photos in different outfits and in different locations, while keeping everyone happy and fed…Let me just say that it was 48 hours of pure craziness between breastfeeding, naps and set changes. 

My photographer Susan Stripling is amazing and I'd never have been able to do it without her and my team there to make it run smoothly. 

Only some of the pictures taken during those 2 days made it into the cookbook, and I want to share a few with you now…

See exclusive photos from the book + never published outtakes: CLICK HERE!

I can't wait for you to see the whole cookbook, as each recipe also comes with beautiful full-color photos. Just take a look at these yummy recipes in the book…

Food Babe Family has more than 100 real food recipes…from Pumpkin Muffins to Taco Salad Cups, Zucchini Pizza Bites, "Chick-fil-A" Chicken Nuggets and Waffle Fries, and even Homemade "Oreos".

I'll show you that it's not only possible, but fun to eat real food without artificial dyes, high fructose corn syrup, and other nasty ingredients.

Here's where to reserve your copy!

If you know someone who would love this cookbook, please forward this email to them. Or perhaps consider buying this book as a gift for them.

Let's set children up with the tools they need to thrive in a world overloaded with fast, easy junk food full of health-wrecking ingredients!

Xo,

Vani

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment