Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I made a special video for you

I just filmed a very special video that I'm dying for you to watch.

Ever since I started a family I dreamed of creating a book to share how I'm raising my children to love real food and how we deal with all of the processed food in the world around us. 

I've learned so much since becoming a mom and have so many tricks up my sleeve that help us navigate the food at birthday parties, restaurants, and while traveling. 

And now this book is almost here!

Food Babe Family hits shelves soon and I'm so thankful for all of you who already ordered a copy.

As a huge thank you for ordering Food Babe Family early, and to help you get started NOW… 

I filmed an exclusive BONUS VIDEO with all of the snacks my kids and I Iove to pack when we're on-the-go. 

Pre-order your copy of Food Babe Family & Get Your Bonuses here.

In this 20-minute bonus video, I talk about something that every parent deals with: SNACKS!

I show you all the healthy snacks I keep in my diaper bag, my car, and in the pantry for whenever we are running out the door.

We're getting ready for a summer trip and so it was the perfect time for me to show you the snacks I'm actually packing in my bag. I'm sure that some of them will surprise you! 

This healthy kids snacks list will keep you prepared for any situation. Whether you are traveling, going to the beach, going to class, or even if you're staying home this summer, you won't be caught with your Food Babe pants down!

Watch the bonus snacks video now by following these steps:

  1. Order a copy of Food Babe Family;
  2. Claim your bonuses here;
  3. Check your email for your unique confirmation link;
  4. Click the confirmation link to access the bonus video and PDF list of kid's snacks.

This bonus is only available for a very limited time, so make sure you get your order in and claim it now. 

If you have already purchased Food Babe Family, you qualify for this bonus. Simply fill out the claim form to watch the video and get the guide.

Your early support for this book and the mission to feed our children real food means the world to me! I really do believe our priorities should be to keep our kids safe and to feed them the best food so they get the best nutrition into their body from the start. Thank you so much for doing your part!

Here's to having a healthy summer vacation wherever you are…

 

Xo, 

Vani

 

P.S. If you don't have children, this book and bonus video is for you too. You're going to love all the recipes in the cookbook and the healthy snack ideas. Food Babe Family also makes a thoughtful gift for anyone you know who has children or is expecting. And it will be shipped to you just in time for the holiday gift giving season. 

P.P.S. Do you know someone who needs Food Babe Family? Please share this with them!

 

***If someone forwarded this email to you, make sure to subscribe to my free email newsletter here. I'll send you updates, life-changing health tips, recipes, and breaking investigations each week***

 

Food Babe Family - Pre-Order Now


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment