Wednesday, May 3, 2023

2 important things

I have 2 important things to share today. 

First... 

I got this note in my inbox with a screenshot of the ingredients in Crumbl Cookies: 

"THIS is one of the fastest growing dessert shops in America?!?!?! This needs to be exposed. I think their motto should be 'Cancer dressed up in a cookie' – Thank you, Julie"

Crumbl Cookies is indeed the fastest growing dessert shop in America right now. They've opened up more than 750 shops in the last few years…so you probably have one near you or will soon.

When I researched Crumbl's ingredients, I was shocked and knew I needed to share this ASAP!

NEW INVESTIGATION: Click here to see the alarming ingredients found inside Crumbl Cookies, many linked to cancer and inflammation. 

And Secondly,

I'm speaking LIVE at the Hay House I Can Do It! Conference in Tampa, Florida on Sunday, May 21st

In this information-packed workshop, I will teach you how to eat foods that truly fill you with nutrients, while discovering the untruths and deceptive practices by food companies, lobbyists, and even our own government to push profit over health.

You'll take away a ton of ideas, strategies, and tips for eating a real food diet—including how to stock your pantry.

If you're ready to take control of your health, you won't want to miss this!  

Get your tickets here now

I hope to see you there.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you know anyone who loves Crumbl Cookies, make sure to share these ingredient lists with them. Here's to making delicious cookies for our families without toxins! 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment