Wednesday, May 10, 2023

A very BIG announcement

I have a very BIG announcement today, I am so excited to share.

When I became a mom, I got flooded with questions. You asked me…

What do you feed your kids?

How do I get them to not only eat vegetables…but LOVE them?

Which snacks are good for us…and also fun to eat?

How do we navigate the processed food in restaurants?…or when traveling?

What do I pack in my kid's lunch that they'll actually eat?

I am ready to share my advice, recommendations and recipes that my family loves.

Introducing my new book!!!

Food Babe Family: More Than 100 Recipes and Foolproof Strategies to Help Your Kids Fall in Love with Real Food

This book is a candid very INTIMATE look into my life with my family.

I show you all the ins and outs of our life as a Food Babe Family, walking you through how I feed my children (and myself!) on a daily basis.

Click here to see the cover! 

You'll learn how I raise my children to love real food, and how we deal with all the processed food in the world around us…

In schools…

At parties…

In restaurants…

While traveling…

And during the holidays.

It's all in here! Along with over 100 of my family's favorite recipes. 

Food Babe Family will hit bookstores everywhere this fall, but is available to pre-order now so you can reserve your copy

Reserve your copy of Food Babe Family here now.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you know someone that needs help feeding their family real food, please share this email with them.


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment