Monday, December 2, 2019

Last chance for FREE tote

I know I emailed you a lot about our Signature Tote, but I know you'll love it. And I just wanted to let you know that we are running low on inventory.

So, if you want it, now is the time to grab it. 

You see, we plan to sell this tote in the new year for $40…

...but our Cyber Monday deal is simple:

Spend $35* (excluding taxes and shipping) on Truvani products, and you'll get the Truvani Signature Tote - valued at $40 - for FREE. While supplies last. 

We knew people would love this deal. It's a high quality, insulated tote with a lot of space. And I'd really love to see how you use it. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment