Monday, December 16, 2019

Need help with stress?

I have a confession…

I've had my eye on an herbal root introduced to me by a physician friend several years back. 

She wasn't the only one talking about it.

Another friend blends it in his daily juice because it helps him feel calm and leveled-out when life gets busy. 

The crazy part?

This herb may actually adapt to our body's needs by helping regulate a stable balance inside our unique systems…. making it an important adaptogen. 

And that's why I'm excited to share…

We are launching a new product. We know you'll love it. 

Check it out here

This comes at the PERFECT time. 

Have you ever gotten home after a long, busy day, and had trouble unwinding? 

Or slowing down? 

Especially now…

The chaotic holidays are fast approaching and there's a never-ending list of stuff to do. Shopping. Planning. Cooking. Travel plans. And the list goes on. 

I couldn't help it but laugh. My friend told me a story about how she asked someone how they were doing and they responded, "Surviving the holidays!"

And wow I can relate. 

This is one of the reasons why I always have a simple way to unwind at the end of the day. 

And the good news is…

The New Truvani Product Can Help.

So, check it out and let me know what you think.

Xo,
Vani


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment