Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Do you know about Ashwagandha?

Hi,

The other day, I ran a lot of errands. I was all over the place... 

...But when I finally had the chance to sit down, I had a cup of tea, Truvani's new Daily Ashwagandha Supplement, turmeric, honey and a little cinnamon. 

It was amazing. Nothing helps me unwind more than enjoying a cup of tea at the end of the day. Especially now that I can add Ashwagandha. 

You see, I'd heard about Ashwagandha for years.

First from my good friend (a practicing medical doctor).

Secondly from an even bigger health enthusiast than me… if that's even possible. 

And they raved about it.

They said it supports a positive mood*, supports daily energy levels*, supports brain health*, supports endurance*...

And can even support a healthy night's sleep*! 

This is why I knew I had to create my own Ashwagandha supplement. And you can get it today for up to 25% off. 

Learn About Truvani's Ashwagandha Supplement - Bliss Me

Plus, you'll also get a digital recipe guide (valued at $9.99) and a Truvani Frother (valued at $14.99) for free with purchase.

Now is the perfect time to try it, too. 

...Because if there was ever a time we could all use a little *extra* calm…

Is during the hectic holidays.

So, click here to save on Bliss Me today 

You're going to love it!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If you're new to Ashwagandha, it's an Adaptogen. 

This means it works with your body to support the areas in need like:

  • Mood
  • Energy
  • Sleep
  • Brain health 
  • Creates a sense of calm 

I never hurried to try it. 

Years went by. 

But eventually something clicked.

And I'm happy to offer Truvani's new Ashwagandha supplement today. I can't wait to hear what you think about it!

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment