Monday, December 2, 2019

These totes will run out... you in?

Today is the last day to get The Truvani Signature Tote for free with purchase. 

It's a simple deal…

Spend $35* (excluding taxes and shipping) on Truvani products, and you'll get the Truvani Signature Tote for free. While supplies last. 

We fully expect to run out of these totes today. 

Given how successful this tote has been, we will get more in stock next year. We plan to sell them for $40 each.

Now you could wait and pay full price…

...or you could be one of the first people to get The Truvani Signature Tote as a gift with purchase. 

I already love mine. I've used it over the past few days while I was traveling to see family, and it feels so sturdy… has a lot of space… and it just looked so great. 

Now, what products should you try from Truvani? 

Here's a quick recommendation:

I recommend you get both the Daily Turmeric Supplement and the Glorious Gut probiotic. I personally take both of these supplements daily. 

Visit this page to build your bundle (with Turmeric and Probiotic).

You won't be disappointed. Our customers love these two products.

Real Probiotic Reviews from Real Truvani Customers:

"I've tried many products but this one I can actually see and feel a difference! I highly recommend it!" - Melissa P.

"I trust anything and everything Truvani puts out on the market. I know the heart of the company and believe they will always provide high quality products at an affordable rate. Thank you for creating this amazing company." - Natalee S.

"This is a probiotic that I trust and feel it working in my system. Passing it on to my family. Thank you Vani and your staff for helping us become the best versions of ourselves!" - Melanie H.

Real Turmeric Reviews from Real Truvani Customers:

"I have been using Truvani turmeric since it's launch. I have every confidence in the ingredients and I have noticed continued good health." - Leoni

"I have been taking these turmeric supplements for about a week now... I trust Vani and Truvani to make the best products. And they consistently deliver. Thanks Truvani." - Sid P

"I have been sprinkling turmeric on my food for some time now but really appreciate that I get the correct amount when I take your supplement. My body thanks you!" - Patricia L.

So, I highly recommend you check these two products out.

And remember.

Today is the last day to get The Truvani Signature Tote for free with purchase. While supplies last. 

All you have to do is spend $35 on Truvani product (excluding taxes and shipping) and we'll automatically add this tote to your order. 

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment