Tuesday, March 28, 2017

My Favorite Fast Food!

When people tell me they don't have time to eat healthy, I yell the word – SMOOTHIE at them! Smoothies are the ultimate fast food and they are a superb way to add more veggies to your diet. I've found, too, that they alleviate bad food cravings because they provide a burst of nutrition – one that's not usually present in the typical American diet. When your body doesn't get what it needs nutritionally speaking, cravings kick in. And if you give in to those cravings, you're on the road to gaining weight. Once you start to pump your body with greens, you'll start craving them instead! Ready to start off tomorrow morning on the right foot?

Get the recipe for my new Super C Beauty Smoothie here.

Here are some more fast food breakfast ideas that don't involve a drive-thru window...

I include recipes just like these in my Monthly Meal Plans, which are part of the Food Babe Eating Guide Program. When you sign up, you'll get hundreds of pages of my tested tricks and tips to make healthy eating mindless, and a monthly meal plan full of Food Babe approved recipes and guidelines to help you detox naturally every day.

Sign up and download your guides here.

Share these recipes with all your friends who love fast food! Encouraging everyone to choose healthier food options is changing the world.

Xo,

Vani



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment