Tuesday, August 2, 2016

What happens when you detox from sugar? See the pictures!

These stories and pictures are incredible. You don't want to miss these results!

I know from personal experience how changing your diet can transform your life. Pretty much everyone can agree that processed food and sugar are diet killers, and do nothing good for the body, yet sugar seems to control our lives and many of us struggle with uncontrollable cravings and mood swings that make it seem impossible to stop.

But it is very possible! With the Food Babe 7-Day Sugar Detox Program, many people have done it and have seen their health soar (and the pounds melt off) as a result!

"I'm happy to say, I just completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox. It was a great experience! I think my relationship with food is taking a much needed positive turn. For me it is less about the weight loss and more about good health for me and my family. I lost 14 lbs and I feel great." ~ Matt

"I have lost almost 5 pounds. I have eaten more delicious food this week than I have in my entire life. I have found the recipes so very delicious. I have lots of energy. I love the way I can eat all of these yummy foods and the way that I don't stay hungry at all. I am so happy about this. I don't crave sweets at all. Thank you so much! Great feeling!!!" ~ Glenna

"I completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox with my husband, lost 2 pounds and started taking morning walks. I feel much more energized and focused. Following the detox, I am focused on eating more fresh vegetables and fruits, and continuing to make variations of the recipes provided for the detox. I'm also shopping more at the local farmers market. Thanks Food Babe team for the encouragement and easy to follow instructions. I recommend that everyone try this detox!" ~ Sheila

See more amazing stories I received from readers who completed the 7-Day Sugar Detox Program here.

Isn't it incredible what they each accomplished in only 7 days? They have dramatically improved their health - and you can do this too. I've made it easy!

Check out all that's included in the program here - the Quick Start Guide, the exclusive videos, the delicious recipes, the private forum – all designed to make your sugar detox a piece of cake!

I'm opening up this program to new members this week at special pricing - which expires at midnight on Friday, August 5, 2016. You can start the detox anytime you'd like - next week, next month, next year - but it's time to get in now to save over 50%. I don't want you to miss this opportunity and your health deserves it.

Sign up here. Let's detox from sugar together!

Xo,
Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment