Friday, July 29, 2016

The most insidious ingredient in the food supply!

I got a TON of responses to yesterday's email. I am happy to report that almost all of you got it right!

That HORRIBLE ingredient I was talking about yesterday is REFINED PROCESSED SUGAR.

I'm human, just like you, and I love sweets! For most of my life, I was addicted to sugar. As a result, my health suffered a lot too. My teeth were awful, my skin was a mess, my body was inflamed, my energy was low and I was overweight.

My diet was filled with the usual suspects… wheat bread, pastas, cookies, sweet fruity yogurts and frozen diet meals - which were all filled with refined sugars like corn syrup, dextrose, and plain old refined white sugar.

Is this something that you struggle with too?

I read your comments and emails to me every day and listen to the problems you're having trying to break away from the processed food industry.

The NUMBER ONE issue you've expressed to me is your struggle to tame cravings and avoid SUGAR. This is so common, even when we know better!

Everyone knows it's healthier to eat vegetables than a box of cookies, but it's pretty much impossible to stick to eating healthy whole foods all of the time. We all rely on restaurant food and some packaged processed foods - especially, when we are traveling, at the office or are super busy - it's inevitable!

So, even if you are eating an organic diet, you could still be sabotaged by sugar every day if you're not careful about the foods you choose. That's because even foods that you think have zero sugar added to them (like salad dressings or a can of vegetable soup) can be loaded up with added refined sugars.

Study after study is coming out that shows how toxic sugar is to the body and how it leads to a myriad of diseases - heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer's, liver disease, and more.

It has become clearer than ever that sugar is an enemy that prevents us from achieving optimal health and the fit bodies we want. If you care seriously about your health, it's time to put on the brakes and focus on how much sugar you are really eating.

Spend some time this weekend and monitor your sugar intake. When you do, I think you'll be surprised! I know I was - and this little exercise changed my habits right away!

I was shocked at how much sugar is hidden in everyday foods. I honestly couldn't believe it and it freaked me out considering how carefully I choose my foods.

That's why I worked with my team to develop a program to help all of us deal with the insane amount of sugar that invades our diets at every turn.

On Monday, I'm reopening the Food Babe 7- Day Sugar Detox for a limited time with a very special offer!

Watch for your email on Monday for all the details!

This is a program that has helped hundreds of people take control of all of the sugar in their lives. They've achieved major health milestones and dropped some serious pounds! I'll be sharing some of their powerful stories with you next week too.

If your friends and families are struggling with sugar too (I mean, who isn't?!?) please share this email with them and ask them to subscribe to this newsletter here. This program is really fun when you team up with a partner and change your lives together!

Stay tuned for details next week!

Xo,
Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment