Friday, July 22, 2016

I want to give you a jar of my favorite coconut oil!

I want to thank you so much for all the congratulations and well wishes on my pregnancy - little baby Food Babe feels so loved by you already! I had no idea my announcement would garner such a response, your blessings really mean the world to me!!! This is a really exciting time for us, and we love and appreciate you SO MUCH.

Now that you know I'm expecting, I can start sharing all the little new things I am doing. It has recently become a nightly ritual for me to rub coconut oil on my growing tummy at night before bed as it really moisturizes and nourishes my skin as it expands to make room for baby. Even if you aren't pregnant, coconut oil makes a fantastic natural moisturizer and that's why I like to keep a jar in my bathroom just for that purpose. I also cook with coconut oil all the time, so this is one staple that I always keep well stocked in my house.

Just some of the reasons why I personally use and love Nutiva's coconut oil:

  • It is certified organic. This means no synthetic pesticides or GMOs were used in its production and it is free of harmful additives.
  • It isn't bleached and chemically processed like some of the coconut oils on the market.
  • Coconut oil is full of healthy fats, including lauric acid, a medium-chain triglyceride. This healthy fat may be beneficial to weight loss, can help lower cholesterol, and provides the body with a direct source of energy.
  • Nutiva supports a sustainable food system and has ethical practices. Nutiva sources its product from small farms in the Philippines, and ensures all suppliers and workers are fairly compensated.
  • It works great for medium heat cooking, baking, and sauteing, as well as a natural moisturizer, hair conditioner, and makeup remover.

Because I want you to be able to try this amazing product, my partners Thrive Market has agreed to give you a free jar of Nutiva's Coconut Oil (while supplies last + $1.95 for shipping) when you join their site!

Thrive Market won't send you just a tiny sample jar either - you'll get a full size 15 oz. jar of Nutiva's Coconut Oil! They have also generously agreed to give you a 15% discount on your first Thrive Market order.

To claim your free jar of Nutiva's Coconut Oil + 15% off your first order, visit Thrive Market here to join.

Now, let me tell you how Thrive Market works and why I have partnered with them.

I've heard how frustrated many of you are that your local stores don't carry the brands that I've recommended in my investigations and that your organic food options are extremely limited (if you're lucky enough to have any at all). In a typical grocery store you'll always find Doritos, Coca-Cola, and Pizza Rolls, but where's the real food? It's maddening.

That's why Thrive Market can be an excellent resource for you to buy organic products that aren't available to you locally, and at a discount!

Their website is like a health food store stocked up with non-GMO and organic groceries at drastically reduced prices (up to 25-50% off). I've found that the quality of their products are always as good as what I can buy locally and they carry most of the brands that I love, support, and recommend in my investigations.

When you claim your jar of coconut oil on Thrive Market, you'll start a free 30-day membership trial - which you can cancel at anytime. If you decide to keep your membership after the 30 days, the fee is just $59.95 per year (which works out to about $5 a month).

When it comes to buying organic food, Thrive Market has really become a lifesaver for me.

I hope it helps you buy all of the organic goodies that you need to stock up your kitchen with the healthiest foods at a reasonable price! If any of your friends or family live far away from natural food stores, complain about organic food prices, or just need to save time and money, please share this email with them.

Join Thrive Market here to claim your free jar of Nutiva's Coconut Oil + Get 15% off your first purchase.

Enjoy!

Xo,
Vani

P.S. If you are already a member of Thrive Market, you can still get a jar too! They will send you a jar of Nutiva Coconut Oil (while supplies last) along with your purchase of $50 or more in groceries next time you shop. Just follow this link to log-in to your Thrive Market account.

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment