Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Chocolate Milkshake?!

What would you think about a green smoothie that tastes like a chocolate milkshake? Yes, please! 

I've got a brand new superfood smoothie recipe on the blog that tastes like a decadent dessert, but is packed with nutritious ingredients! If you have picky little ones at home, this smoothie is an amazing way to get more greens in their diet too. 

Get the new smoothie recipe here and try it this week! 

To show you how much it can change your life to eat The Food Babe Way, I just published five emails I received from inspiring women who subscribe to this newsletter and follow many of the healthy habits that have changed my life forever.

Each of these women have incredible stories to tell about the transformation they experienced in their bodies when they stopped eating processed foods full of additives and filled up their plates with real nutritious food instead! Two of them are twice my age and their determination just goes to show that it's never too late to make healthy changes to your lifestyle. I am so grateful that they wanted to share their experiences with you too. 

As you read through their stories, I'm sure that you will recognize your own struggles and successes - I know that I do! 

Read their encouraging and uplifting emails here. I can guarantee you will be inspired!

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment