Thursday, July 28, 2016

This SICKENING ingredient is added to 80% of processed food!

This single ingredient is one of the most tricky and addictive ones out there, and I'm sure that you've 100% eaten it. And probably often!

It is so harmful to your health that chronic consumption is linked to almost every major health problem there is… type 2 diabetes... inflammation...high blood pressure... poor sex drive... cancer... depression. The list goes on and on.

It also adds pounds to your waistline and helps you age faster.  

I know it sounds like one ingredient couldn't cause this much destruction - but it does.

The good news is that once you eliminate it from your diet, your health soars. You have more energy and your skin glows. Your risk of chronic disease decreases greatly. Getting rid of this ingredient could literally save your life!

Do you know what ingredient I'm talking about?

If you're not sure yet, here is a bigger clue…

The processed food industry has made it almost impossible to avoid this ingredient because they know it's addicting and they want to keep you hooked! That's why they've stuffed it into nearly 80% of processed foods.

It's no wonder that the average American consumes about THREE POUNDS of this ingredient every single week in their regular diet.

Now can you guess what this ingredient is?

If you've been a subscriber to my newsletter for awhile now, I'm pretty sure you'll get this one right - but I'd LOVE to know what you think!

Just hit "reply" on this email and tell me what ingredient you think I'm talking about.

Tomorrow, I'll let you know the answer. I'll also tell you how to get this insidious ingredient out of your diet and on track with your health!

I can't wait to receive your response!

Till tomorrow…

Xo,
Vani

P.S. I've been posting a lot of fun information on Instagram lately. Make sure you follow my two accounts - thefoodbabe and foodbabemama (just for those who want to follow along my pregnancy journey - I heard the heartbeat this week!!!)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment