Thursday, May 26, 2016

How to choose rice to avoid arsenic poisoning…

When headlines broke that store-bought rice was contaminated with arsenic – I felt pretty upset and almost completely lost my appetite for rice!

Since then, I've had a lot of conversations with experts and consumer advocacy organizations and thankfully, there is a safer way to enjoy rice. I discuss that and share a new rice recipe that combines cooked and raw food.

Combining cooked and raw food is one of my favorite ways to increase the available nutrients in meals – try it and let me know what you think!

Read the brand new post here.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. Here are some of my other favorite rice recipes…

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment