Tuesday, May 3, 2016

One simple thing I do (almost everyday!)

Today on the blog I share something near and dear to my heart… one thing that I do every day that has dramatically improved my skin and my overall health. I realize that making sweeping changes to your diet can be a challenge, and that to succeed you need to take small steps like this - and that is why I'm sharing this with you!

If you feel overwhelmed and like you are burdened down with responsibilities and distractions that keep you from eating healthy - this is one easy thing you can do to make all the difference.

Read the new post here.

Also remember that I'm offering 2 special bonus health guides - but only through this Friday, May 6th!

If you want my team and I to personally help you with your healthy living goals, this is a program that you don't want to miss. When you join, you'll get hundreds of pages of my tested tricks and tips to make healthy eating mindless, and a monthly meal plan full of Food Babe approved recipes and guidelines to help you detox naturally every day. You'll also get exclusive how-to videos and access to live group check-ins with me, where you can ask me anything.

As a bonus when you join by Friday, I'll also send you my Dining Out Guide so that you'll always be able to find healthy options on the fly whether you are traveling or too tired to cook for yourself at home. This comes along with a brand spanking new Smoothies For Health Guide that will help you take your smoothie game up to the next level with some of my favorite healthy smoothie recipes to satisfy any mood.

I can't wait to see you there! Here's where to join and download your guides.

Xo,

Vani 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment