Thursday, June 2, 2016

She gave up processed food (See The Pictures!)

Today I have a brand new post that is an absolute must read. When I read Shannon's story, I could relate to almost everything she went through. The low fat, lean cuisine and health choice TV dinners, the protein myth diet she followed... I've been there, and I know some of you have been there too - maybe even still believing that eating low calorie, low fat, low carb or high protein can make you healthy and fit.

The truth is when you give up processed food and stop outsourcing your health to an industry that puts profits above people - amazing things can happen. Shannon's transformation and advice BLEW ME AWAY.

Read her story here.

Even if you are living a healthy life now - her story will inspire you to stay the course and help your loved ones get on board. Her tips at the end of the post provide incredible wisdom on how to deal with naysayers, reluctant family members and more.

Shannon, thank you so much for sharing your story, it takes so much courage to do this work, you are the reason I do what I do.

I still do a double take when I see your pictures!

Xo,

Vani

***If you need help, meal plans and advice to get you on board with healthy unprocessed eating - I've got an amazing set of resources here.***

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment