Thursday, June 9, 2016

Sweets without poison :)

Today, I've got some brand new dessert recipes using the BEST ingredients for ya! You know – ingredients that WON'T poison your body.

Here are three easy-to-make, cool, refreshing and healthy sweets just in time for summer and you don't even need to turn your oven on! :)

Get the recipes here.

Enjoy!!!

Xo,

Vani

P.S. I'm on snapchat now and having so much fun sharing my summer adventures, eats and treats – This morning I was in an Italian supermarket reviewing all the processed food. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Make sure to follow along, my user name is thefoodbabe and snap me back! See you there!

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment