Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Cancer Fighting Smoothie

If you've been following along with my summer travel adventures on Snapchat (username: thefoodbabe) you know that I can't get enough of the organic cherries from the farmer's market this year! They are everywhere here in Europe, where I'm promoting my New York Times Best Selling book The Food Babe Way. I've been eating them for dessert almost every night.

Cherries contain vitamin C, carotenoids, and anthocyanins – compounds that together fight cancer. And that's why I love this new smoothie recipe.

Get the new recipe here.

Xo,

Vani

P.S. If for you are in Barcelona, Spain tonight – I'd love to see you! I'm stopping by 2 bookstores this evening. Details below:

Two Events on June 15, 2016

  1. 7pm +Bernat - Calle de Buenos Aires, 6, 08029 Barcelona, Spain
  2. 8pm Casa del libro de Passeig de Gràcia - Passeig de Gràcia, 62, 08007 Barcelona, Spain

And if you are not in Spain, no worries, the book is available in Spanish and English here!

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment