Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Somebody pinch me!

There's a big game this weekend and I have some exciting news to tell you!

As you know Pepsi Co (who I personally think is the worst junk food company in the world) is a HUGE advertiser at the Super Bowl and I know many of you may go to Super Bowl parties where traditional Doritos, Lays and Ruffles are being served… but you don't have to eat those GMO snacks! There is an incredible amount of new alternatives and organic versions available. I've got you covered with a list of healthier options + all my favorite game day recipes!

See my exciting news and read the brand new post here.

Hope you enjoy this recipe round up and a new recipe for my husband's favorite food – WINGS (organic of course)!

Go Panthers!

Xo,

Vani

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment